‘Idiocracy’ Now: Trump’s Latest Shameless Move is Right Out of Prophetic Film
Terry Crews, who played President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho in the film Idiocracy, recently gave an interview in which he described how terrifyingly prescient the film had turned out to be. Why? Because Donald Trump is the President.
Please share this! We need YOUR help to get the truth out!
Well, it turns out Crews was right. “Idiocracy” is now. Because the former reality TV show host President of the United States has a fourth grade vocabulary, literally has a brand in his name, and will be running advertisements for sponsors at the State of the Union. As spotted by intrepid ProPublica reporter Derek Willis, in a text alert from the never-ending Trump campaign:
Trump campaign’s livestream of State of the Union speech will display campaign donors’ names on screen. pic.twitter.com/FyF9QaLZSh
— Derek Willis (@derekwillis) January 29, 2018
Now, have a look at the”Camacho’s State of the Union” address, from Idiocracy:
Notice the ads from Pepsi, SBC, and “Uhmerican Express”? Ads from sponsors. Just like Trump is going to do. He even entered to smoke and music like a WWE star, which Trump has been, just like Trump did at the Republican party’s convention, during the election. Hey, maybe he can also recklessly brandish a gun while he’s at it? I’m sure the Russian money launderers at the NRA would love it.
Featured image composite by Reverb Press; Trump by Scott Olson/Getty Images, Terry Crews in Idiocracy, Screenshot, Youtube.
- Breaking: School’s Cowardly ‘Good Guy With a Gun’ Did NOTHING as ‘Bad Guy With a Gun’ Murdered Kids
- Kimmel Ruthlessly Rips Don. Trump Jr. and ‘Scumbags’ Spreading Shooting Conspiracy Theories
- Fascist ex-Trump Aide Caught On Camera Threatening Heroic Reporter – Gets Owned (VIDEO)
- Blood Soaked NRA, Trump Stoke Fear in Wake of Valentine’s Massacre
- Here is the Full, Raw, Remarkable CNN ‘Stand Up’ Town Hall Video Everyone is Talking About
- Marco Rubio’s Career Is Over